Sunday, 13 January 2008

primeira tentativa

Hello everyone!

As I couldn't find other pieces on spiral bound, I guess I am the first one posting. Well, I'm not used to using blogs but the little box saying "publicar mensagem" tells me I'm on the right track to post my short piece. I ended up writing it in English, just because that's how it came out. I hope you enjoy it!
 
On a different note, I'm writing in english now because I noticed everything in both blogs is in english. I'm guessing it is rather a matter of practicality and, at the end of the day, it will simply depend on people's preferences. That is what I understood from the last meeting. Is this right? Or should we keep in mind to write messages to each other in english? Just wondering to know what to do next time.

All the best, 
inês

1 comment:

AR said...

Inês
Congratulations on being the very first contribution to our blog!! Excellent to brave the silence.

You can write in either English or Portuguese. Whatever you feel most comfortable with. As you say, English came to you, so you went with it. Even bigger congratulations.

So, anyone else ready to post, take Inês' example and create a post and publish.

We will be meeting to share thoughts and feedback on the 28th. Bring your writing with you.
Allyson

14 January 2008 05:09